Friday, November 25, 2011

New line of jewelry: Limited-edition Pendants

Samples of Images for Annette's Limited-Edition Pendants
I have a new line of jewelry: limited-edition pendants made from printed images of my original artwork. See above for samples of these images. There are many more to choose from. I will make only 100 pendants from each image, so once I reach the 100th pendant, no more will be created from that image. Each pendant will have the title and edition number on the back (e.g., 5/100) as well as my name. Right now, the only place you can order a pendant is at Stitchin' Post Gifts in Salisbury, NC. I'll be there this evening from 5pm - 9pm during downtown Salisbury, NC's Holiday Night Out, talking about how I make them and taking orders. I'll announce later where else they can be ordered. They are a great price, only $25. They'll be great as a unique gift for the women or girls in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment