Friday, April 1, 2011

April issue of Carolina Arts is online

The April edition of Carolina Arts, a publication covering the visual arts in the Carolinas, is now online. If you want to know where to go to see fabulous art, this is a great resource. It’s amazing what’s going on in the visual arts in NC & SC. It makes me want to leave my studio, jump in my car and start driving! There is an article on page 19 about Rail Walk Gallery's "It's Hip to be Square" show (I'm one of the artists whose work is on exhibit). I have an ad on page 18. Download the PDF and read it at your leisure. At least 45,000 people downloaded last month's issue. Anyone who is an artist, or who has an art-related business or organization, should consider advertising. The rates are very low, and the husband-and-wife team running it are really generous people.


April Issue of Carolina Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment