Monday, April 26, 2010

Sombrero

Sombrero - acrylic - 40" x 32"

This is one of the "South of the Border"-themed paintings I did in 2008 for decoration at a fundraiser for the Center for the Environment at Catawba College in Salisbury, NC. My regular fine art was on display during the event.

I've sold a few of the paintings to individuals. I think the remaining 23 would be perfect as decoration for a Southwest- or Mexican-themed restaurant. Since they were painted on foam core board to save money (I donated my time to paint them), I am offering them for sale at very low prices. They will last indefinitely as long as they are framed properly, so they're a great deal for someone who wants some inexpensive, one-of-a-kind, original wall art for a restaurant or other venue. They range in size from 10"x12" to 32" x 40". They are priced by size: $25 for a small, $50 for a medium, and $100 for a large.

To see images of all the available paintings, go to the "Fiesta Series" page on my website: http://ragone.com/index_files/ARHall_Fiesta.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment