Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mothers Day Gift Idea: buy a painting and get a hand-painted pendant for free

The paintings are $50. The pendants normally sell for $10.

If you live in or are visiting North Carolina, you can purchase one of my 6"x6" acrylic paintings from the following galleries:
  • Southern Spirit Gallery at 102 S. Main St in Salisbury, NC
  • Green Goat Gallery at 516 South Salisbury Avenue in Spencer, NC
  • The White Heron Gallery at 610 West Cumberland Street, (Hwy. 421), Dunn, NC
You can also purchase directly from me at my studio in Salisbury (call 704-798-9400 for an appointment and directions). The price is the same whether you purchase from one of my galleries or directly from me. If you purchase a painting from one of the galleries, to receive your free pendant, bring your receipt to my studio and I will let you select a pendant (call first!).  

This offer applies to any of my paintings priced $50 and above.

Note: Southern Spirit Gallery and The White Heron Gallery also have some of my hand-painted jewelry for sale.


Below is a sample of one of my hand-painted pendants. To see more examples of my jewelry, visit this page on my web site: http://ragone.com/index_files/ARHall_Jewelry.htm.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment